WELCOME TO LAMBETH PLAY ASSOCIATION (LPA)
Lambeth Play Association is “A Voice For Play In Lambeth”
The offices of Lambeth Play Association are temporarily closed while we look for alternative premises.
You can still contact all team members on our regular telephone number 0207 733 5718 or alternatively, via our emails:
Alternatively you can contact us via email:
We will be setting up regular drop in sessions so that you can come and meet with us. Please keep checking the website for more details.
Our principle aim is to ‘make Lambeth a better place for children to play’.
We achieve this by:
- Developing and providing advice on inclusive accessible play opportunities
- Providing various play related training courses and activities
- Supplying support and information to play providers
- Supporting groups to implement quality assurance systems
- Offering networking forums
- Advocating on behalf of play, the voluntary sector and children at various areas
- Promoting best practice in play
- Delivering a number of exciting play projects
- Supporting our members and play project
- Campaigning for an increase and improvement in quality play spaces
LPA recognises Play is a vital component for children’s health and well-being.
Since 2000 LPA has been committed to improving children’s lives and life chances in Lambeth.
Charity registration no: 1125854 Company registration no: 6537104